Worlds smallest RC helicopter
The PiccoZ micro indoor helicopter is our new favorite RC toy for 2007. It’s cheap, it’s tough, and even if you have a serious crash it can be easily repaired. And the best thing is it actually flies really really nicely!
- Runs on lightweight micro Li-Po battery (included)
- Li-Po battery charger integrated into the transmitter
- PiccoZ weighs only 10g (including battery)
- Up to 15 mins fly time off a single charge
- Includes onboard LED ‘search’ light
- 3 selectable frequencies, so 3 PiccoZ helicopters can fly simultaneously
- 2 channel infrared control (the PiccoZ can fly left, right, up, and down)
- Up to 100 feet (30 meters) range, which is easily enough for indoor flying
- Made from super tough EPP
PiccoZ flight characteristics
Just about anyone can fly a PiccoZ, it’s just a matter of up, down, left and right. And even if you crash, the PiccoZ is usually tough enough to come out unscathed. It’s also easy to modify the forwards speed by adding a little weight to the front of the PiccoZ.
Where to buy a PiccoZ?
There are several models of the PiccoZ available from online stores at the moment (see below) – they’re all branded slightly differently (e.g. PicooZ), but they all fly pretty much the same, even the unbranded ‘no name’ knockoffs – I wouldn’t be suprised if they all come out of the same factory. The SilverLit PiccoZ is one of the originals – so if you see one, buy it.
Filed under Radio control